This information will help guide you through the shipping processes associated with returning or exchanging goods:
We are sorry that you have decided to return the goods to us, but we want you to be happy with your choices so appreciate that you wish to return the goods. Please ensure this is done within 14 days of the initial sale.
Email us at email@example.com letting us know you are looking to return an item and we will be back in touch within 1 working day detailing how to start the process.
If you wish to exchange something we are very happy to assist. Please let us know what you would like to exchange and we will sort it out for you. Just pop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be back in touch within 1 working day with next steps.
Package up with Care:
The following is advice for ensuring that our products are returned to us in the same pristine condition that we sent them to you. We are sure that you appreciate that damaged or soiled goods will be impossible for us to accept as a return so please do take the time to package up with care. Please refer to the following video and points for advice -
- Please package up the goods carefully in the box using the tissue and the original packing that the product was sent to you in.
- Tassels should be removed from eyelets and wrapped back up in tissue
- Chains/straps must be wrapped in their original tissue. Do not leave chains in particular rattling in the box as they will damage the goods.
- Do not fold handles into the bags
- On receipt of the returned item(s), we will issue you a refund asap and certainly within 7 working days. You will receive your refund via the original method of payment excluding our returns & admin fee and any non UK shipping fees should you opt for us to arrange the return on your behalf.